Here are some general tips. Hair care will help keep your hair healthy.
- If you use hair color, remember that there should be a gap of at least seven to nine weeks between sessions of hair coloring.
- Avoid the overuse of hair dryers and curling iron. Overuse can eventually harm the health of your scalp.
- It is not advisable to pull up and tie your hair tight for a long period of time. These hairstyles can damage hair follicles.
- It is recommended to use a pillow in silk or satin rather than cotton or flannel.
- If you face (s) to problems of hair loss, find a shampoo prevention to correct and stabilize the hair loss.
- Whether you have problems with hair loss or not, I will not use your brush hair when wet because the strands are very vulnerable and can break easily. If you lose between 50-100 hairs a day is not a reason to worry, it is quite normal to lose this amount of hair daily. If you lose more than 50-100 hairs a day, it is high time to inspect and obtain a diagnosis of the reason for hair loss.
Hair care methods
Cleaning and hydration are the two major components of a system of hair care appropriate to stimulate hair growth. However, the basics of hair care can vary slightly depending on the type of hair. Typically, dry and curly hair are more difficult to manage and require more moisture than oily hair. However, whatever the type of hair, the scalp must be free of dirt and dead cells to stimulate hair growth. If the pores remain clogged hair growth may slow. Cleaning helps to open pores and, therefore, promotes hair growth.
The frequency of wash or shampoo depends on the types of hair. Dry hair should be washed daily. These hairs can be washed once or twice a week and cleaning should be followed by conditioning. Always use a mild shampoo to wash your hair. The scalp massage is ideal for stimulating hair growth, because it can improve blood circulation to the scalp. It may also help stimulate hair follicles. To massage your scalp, use your fingers and move them gently in a circular motion.